Order Planning

hi everybody,

When we are doing order planning from RPO Released production order … for example it will give you 3 lines with replenishment system Tranfer … you go make orders … then I am having a tranfer order for each line … My question is there any way to make one transfer order to these lines ?

Thank you for every one can help .

Bye

Hi Jouhayna

Not sure on your configuration but if on the planning worksheet you have 3 lines there will probably be a good reason, different date requirements or different locations. On the transfer order you have the shipment and the receipt dates driven by the planning engine, so different dates require different orders. You can also not use one transfer order to move stock to 2 separate locations.

If you have 3 lines for the same location and date then you need to consider the reordering policy on the SKU for transfer replenishment. Describe your settings and situation and I maybe able to comment more.

Hi Steven,

Thank you steven for your help and concern

_Upon your question :_in my case the 3 lines have the same location and the same date .

the repelnishment system of that item = Transfer

Reordering policy = blank .

More details: I am making RPO fot item ZPack . This item ZPack is combined of BOM Zitem + bag item .

Zitem in SKU configuration =replenishement system = transfer from certain location MAIN / Reordering policy =blank

bag item in SKU cofiguration = repelnishemnt system = transfer from the same location MAIN.Reordering policy =blank

When I making the RPO to Zpack … I need to go first to planning from RPO … calculate Plan… then lines are filled automatically by : 1st line to make transfer order for Zitem from Main . 2nd line to make transfer order for bag item from Main … Going to Make orders with the active order option … I am getting for each item a transfer order … instead i am expecting to make them in one transfer order … Is that possible ?

Hoping my explanation will be clear enough and I am repeating my thank for your usual support .

Hi Jouhayna

Probably what you are looking for (fixed in SP1 apparently) [:D]

SYMPTOMSWhen you click Carry Out Action Message on the Functions menu to print orders in a requisition worksheet and to transfer items to a location, Microsoft Business Solutions - Navision prints a transfer order for each item that is listed as a transfer to the same location. You expect Microsoft Navision to print one transfer order for each location.

RESOLUTION### Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft, but it is only intended to correct the problem that is described in this article. Only apply it to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix may receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next Microsoft Business Solutions - Navision 4.0 service pack that contains this hotfix.

Note In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.

Installation informationMicrosoft provides programming examples for illustration only, without warranty either expressed or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This article assumes that you are familiar with the programming language that is being demonstrated and with the tools that are used to create and to debug procedures. Microsoft support engineers can help explain the functionality of a particular procedure, but they will not modify these examples to provide added functionality or construct procedures to meet your specific requirements.

Note Before you install this hotfix, verify that all Microsoft Navision client users are logged off the system. This includes Microsoft Navision Application Services (NAS) client users. You should be the only client user who is logged on when you implement this hotfix.

To install this hotfix, you must have a valid license for the Microsoft Business Solutions – Navision Granule 7300 – Solution Developer granule. We recommend that the user account in the Windows Logins dialog box or in the Database Logins dialog box be assigned the “SUPER” role ID. If the user account cannot be assigned the “SUPER” role ID, you must verify that the user account has the following permissions:

The Modify permission for the Codeunit Object ID 333 object and for the Codeunit Object ID 99000813 object
The Execute permission for the System Object ID 5210 object and for the System Object ID 9015 object

You do not have to have rights to the data stores unless you have to perform data repair.

To resolve this problem, modify the code in the Req. Wksh.-Make Order code unit (333) as follows. ##### Existing code`

(...)
    UNTIL NEXT = 0;

IF PurchOrderHeader."Buy-from Vendor No." <> '' THEN
(...)

##### Replacement code

(...)
    UNTIL NEXT = 0;

IF PrintPurchOrders AND (TransHeader."No." <> '') THEN
    CarryOutAction.PrintTransferOrder(TransHeader);

IF PurchOrderHeader."Buy-from Vendor No." <> '' THEN
(...)

`Additionally, modify the code in the Carry Out Action code unit (99000813) as follows:

In the CarryOutTransOrder function, modify the code as follows. ##### Existing code<br><br>```<br>(...)<br> CASE ReqLine."Action Message" OF<br> ReqLine."Action Message"::New :<br> InsertTransLine(ReqLine,TransHeader);<br> ReqLine."Action Message"::"Change Qty.",<br>(...)<br><br>```<br><br>##### Replacement code<br><br>```<br>(...)<br> CASE ReqLine."Action Message" OF<br> ReqLine."Action Message"::New : BEGIN<br> InsertTransLine(ReqLine,TransHeader);<br> PrintTransferOrder(TransHeader);<br> END;<br> ReqLine."Action Message"::"Change Qty.",<br>(...)<br><br>```<br><br>
In the InsertTransHeader function, modify the code as follows. ##### Existing code<br><br>```<br>(...)<br>InvtSetup.TESTFIELD("Transfer Order Nos.");<br><br>WITH ReqLine DO BEGIN<br>(...)<br><br>```<br><br>##### Replacement code<br><br>```<br>(...)<br>InvtSetup.TESTFIELD("Transfer Order Nos.");<br>IF TransHeader."No." <> '' THEN<br> PrintTransferOrder(TransHeader);<br><br>WITH ReqLine DO BEGIN<br>(...)<br><br>```<br><br>
In the InsertTransLine function, modify the code as follows. ##### Existing code<br><br>```<br>(...)<br>IF ReqLine.Reserve THEN<br> ReserveBindingOrderToTrans(TransLine,ReqLine);<br><br>PrintTransferOrder(TransHeader);<br>(...)<br><br>```<br><br>##### Replacement code<br><br>```<br>(...)<br>ReserveReqLine.TransferReqLineToTransLine(ReqLine,TransLine,ReqLine."Quantity (Base)",FALSE);<br>IF ReqLine.Reserve THEN<br> ReserveBindingOrderToTrans(TransLine,ReqLine);<br>(...)<br><br>```<br><br>
In the PrintTransferOrder function, change the local property of the PrintTransferOrder@13 setting from Yes to No, and then modify the code as follows. ##### Existing code<br><br>```<br>(...)<br> REPORT.RUN(ReportSelection."Report ID",FALSE,FALSE,TransHeader)<br>(...)<br><br>```<br><br>##### Replacement code<br><br>```<br>(...)<br> REPORT.RUN(ReportSelection."Report ID",FALSE,FALSE,TransHeader2)<br>(...)<br><br>```<br><br>

Note Always test code fixes in a controlled environment before you apply the fixes to your production computers. #### PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites to apply this hotfix. #### Removal informationYou cannot remove this hotfix.#### Restart requirementAfter you have installed the hotfix and you have performed any required data repair, you must quit the Microsoft Navision client program. Users must then restart their Microsoft Navision client programs. You do not have to restart Microsoft Windows.

STATUSMicrosoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the “Applies to” section. This problem was first corrected in Microsoft Business Solutions - Navision 4.0 Service Pack 1.

Hi Steven ,

Thank you for your usual prefect replies .

off course … I will try your soultion … and give you a feed back as soon as possible

thanks again

Hi Steven ,

IS this solution only works on Requistion worksheet ?

As i am trying it only works with me on Requistion worksheet .

It doesn’t work on order planning or on planning worksheet .

thank you

Hi Jouhayna

You will need to report the actual specifics of your issue to Microsoft, I posted the Microsoft solution to the symptoms you described, I am not a developer I am afraid so I cannot comment on whether these changes would be applicable in other areas, but I doubt it.

Thank you for your usual replies and concern .

Yes the one you have sent was very right … but as I realized only works on requistion worksheet

My question is there any thing new to make them one transfer order from Worksheet planning or order planning as implementaion .

but it’s fine … I am doing now to send them from worksheet planning to requestion work sheet to reah our purpose.

but it was good to know it works on SP1 because we are having now Navsion sp1 .

thank you Steven