Order Management

I need support to these case : 1. As something happens, How to close purchase order that still have an outstanding quantity ? 2. As price changed, How to revise price purchase order for the second receipt which have the different price from the first receipt ? Thanks Yenty

In the first case, reduce the quantity on order to the quantity already received. In the second case, you can do it with two steps. One is to reduce the quantity on order to the quantity already received. Then add a new line for the same item for the quantity that will be coming in at a different cost. Put the new cost on the second line for the item. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

It helps me ! Thanks for support Yenty

I would like to extend first of the previously discussed questions a bit. When I use Warenhouse Management to record receipts, it seems that I cannot change ‘Quantity’ field on the Purchase Order form. Error message “Quantity must not be changed when a Warenhouse Activity Line for this Purchase Line exists” appears. Could you please suggest anything about that? Thanks Andriy

What version of Advanced Distribution are you using? Which function did you use in Warehouse Management to post your receipt? When I tested, I used V2.6. I posted a receipt through the Purchase Order Receive function in Warehouse Management. When I tried to change the Order Quantity, I found that the Order Quantity field was not editable at all, so I didn’t get any error message. But when I went back to the Purchasing and Paybles Order screen, I could make the desired change there with no problem. So I think I did not try what you tried. So if you can provide some more info, maybe we can help. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

Dear Dave, excuse me - i failed to mention that i’m using Attain 3.01 ‘Quantity’ field on the ‘Receipt’ form is not editable indeed. And it sounds reasonable - warenhouse personnell is usually not in charge for purchase ordering. The error message appears in P&P on the ‘Purchase order’ form. But it also sounds reasonable - such a change can break integrity between P&P and Warenhouse module. Looks like a deadlock :frowning: Thanks and regards Andriy