Opening a Report i am getting the Error : Exception of type 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Services.XppBridgeException' was thrown.

I am getting the below Error opening a Report

Exception of type ‘Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Services.XppBridgeException’ was thrown.

I have Checked in Event Viewer.

An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)

An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)

Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ReportServerException
at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.SoapReportExecutionService.ServerUrlRequest(AbortState abortState, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension)
at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.SoapReportExecutionService.Render(AbortState abortState, String reportPath, String executionId, String historyId, String format, XmlNodeList deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension)
at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension)
at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.AsyncMainStreamRenderingOperation.RenderServerReport(ServerReport report)
at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.AsyncRenderingOperation.PerformOperation()
at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ReportViewer.AsyncReportOperationWrapper.PerformOperation()
at Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ProcessingThread.ProcessThreadMain(Object arg)

Query execution failed for dataset ‘AdditionalDS’. (rsErrorExecutingCommand)

An exception occurred in the query metadata execution. The exception is Exception of type ‘Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Services.XppBridgeException’ was thrown…

Exception of type ‘Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Services.XppBridgeException’ was thrown.

Can Anyone help me.

Thanks,