OnAfterInputChange

Hi, How can i check what symbol user has entered in this trigger???

Which trigger do you mean? OnAfterInput or OnInputChange? I think there is no Trigger “OnAfterInputChange”…

Hi Val, As far as I know there is no way to tell what the user enters in a control in OnInputChange. You can only tell that something happens :slight_smile: Cristi

Hey, there is a trigger called “OnAfterInput” with the local parameter “Text”. In the text variable is the entered value. You find this trigger by clicking in Form-Designer Mode on the Field and then hit F9. Fred[;)]

I’m with Cristi…This Trigger seems virtually useless. You can’t see what the user has entered until after they are done. To me, it seems that they should have the Text parameter against this one as well.

You might want to check out this thread: http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7114&SearchTerms=oninputchange There is indeed a way to find out the current value while the user is still typing, but things can get a bit complicated [B)] This trigger seems to be one of the lesser intelligent features [}:)]