On hand inventory blank if doing purchase order or sales order

Hi all,

we do a purchase order and sales order , Usually if we do these , it has value in order item in onhand inventory.

But this time we don’t see any thing.

FYI : The Item we import by using script.

What should i do

I’ve already checked the table inventsum. The Item doesn’t register in this table

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rudy

Firstly, are you able to see the inventtrans for the item?

Hope you are manually creating the PO, if so there must not be any problem in updating the onhand inventory.

->As you imported the item using script, check what is the item type for the item, if it’s service then no onhand inventory.

->if above is item, check the item model group settings, if the “stocked items is selected”

Hi,

I check the master item , the item type is already update to item and it’s stocked item in item model.

But when i select the item in some transaction like PO,SO the item type still in service. Is it different table ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rudy

And already check the inventrans. and registered in this table

Hi,

If you have created PO/SO, it will not reflect in on hand inventory. Only after packing slip, data can be seen in onhand form.

On hand or inventsum depends on the inventtrans. once you do packing slip, the available physical increases.

Check the inventory transactions, if transactions are getting created properly then there shouldn’t be any problem.

Pranav…

Pranav, “On order” and “ordered” quantities must get updated in the inventsum when the SO/PO is created.

Rudy, confirm us two things.

From POlines>click inventory transactions, are you able to see the transactions…?

if yes, what is the status of invent trans?

Hi all,

The ordered qty also is not updated