@Oldname SQL Error Message

Hi - hope someone can help… We are getting an error message when trying to rename a company or import objects for a 3.60 installation on SQL. The error message says: The following SQL Server error(s) occurred while accessing the Payment Terms table: 15333,“42000”,[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Error: The qualified @oldname references a database (fdl370new) other than the current database. We have never come across this before - has anyone seen this error before? Any help / clues would be appreciated. Alison

Hi Ali The same error is covered in log GB-694-959-KEAG but on a different table

quote:

SQL Error when importing new objects- We are trying to import some new objects for a client running on SQL however when we run the import we get the following message. 'The following SQL Server error(s) occurred while accessing the Customer terms table: 15333,“42000”,[microsoft][odbc sql server driver][sql server]error; the qualified @oldname references a database (ERP) other than the current database.

The call is closed, and they state it is a SQL error coming up during the rename. I am unsure of resultant fix - perhaps it is in the latest hot fix? Otherwise contact support directly - they should know what it is! Sorry I am not from the technical side [:D]

Thanks Steven - I’ve found the call on the service system, but the solution to the problem was not clear. I thought it worth creating a new topic in case anyone out there had experienced the problem directly and fixed it themselves…

Hi Alison, I have encountered the same error on SQL and I have resolved it to specify the exact name for the database (case sensitive) when I connect to the Navision database. Greetings Lukas