Notice for Axapta Hotfixes

Hi! I wonder if it would be a good idea to post the availability of new Axapta hotfixes anywhere here in the forum. In my opinion, it is pretty unconvienient for end-customers not to know immediately which errors have already been corrected for Axapta. Only partners have access to the PartnerGuide where the hotfixes are posted, so if the information flow between the customer and the partner isn’t very very good, he may not know of the hotfix. Any suggestions for that?

Hi Helmut, Personally I think it is an excellent idea. Being an end-user myself, I can perfectly understand the plight of our lots. The question is - do you want me to create a separate forum titled “Axapta hotfixes”? Please let me know. Many thanks, Harish Mohanbabu

Hi Harish That’s what I wanted to discuss. Should there be a new forum for it and how will that be handled then ? Will there be one thread for every hotfix or will it be more “chaotic”?

Hi Helmut, Good question! Guess a new forum (under Axapta of course!) titled ‘Axapta hot fixes’ would be nice. This way we can keep discussions on hot fix separate. As far as your concern on chaotic, I do not think it would be. Yourself or others with Partners can post whenever a hotfix is released. Do please let me know your thoughts. And once again thank you very much for initiative. Kind regards, Harish Mohanbabu

Hi Harish I would do it like that then. Make a new “Hotfixes” forum and let’s start.

Hi Helmut, A quick update - Axapta hot fixes forum would be created by early next week. Kind regards, Harish Mohanbabu