Not open Vendor ledger entries without closed at date

Hi ,

I was requested to build a report on open items at a certain time period .

I realiesed during the data check that , there are quite a few “closed” entries without closed at date.

Is this a known bug ?

Any tips ?

Gabor

I hope you are considering Document Type = Invoice only…

Payment entries will have blank dates only

The Report “Vendor - Balance to Date” (ID 321) is exactly doing this.

If you really need a “Open at Date” report, why not using this one? If you cannot use it - by any reason - it will at least demonstrate how Navision “thinks” it should be done.

Hi , I am about to drop my report and pick the 321 or customise it .

But is that normal , to have missing dates?

cheers,

gabor

Not all fields are being filled in in all records at all times.

This mainly depends on the original purpose of the field.

The information “Closed at Date” is interesting for invoices and credit memos for normal NAV reporting only.

Please be so kind and click the green “Verify Solution” button in the post which helped you.
This shows other users that your problem has been “solved”. If other members are searching for problems which are similar to yours it will be much easier and faster for them to rectify their own issue.

When trying to use the Date Compression, VLE that are not open but do not have a closed at date or entry number donot compress. Do you know why the closed at date and entry number arre not populated?

When trying to use the Date Compression, VLE that are not open but do not have a closed at date or entry number donot compress. Do you know why the closed at date and entry number arre not populated?