Not Able Add a Record to Syslistpanel

HI All,

I have created form with syslistpanelrelationtable class which is having left panel and right panel.

In the right panel I have one field “TaxCode” from TaxTrans Table. and left panel is having one field "Taxcode" form Customt able.

And when I move one Taxcode from the available Taxcodes in right panel to left Panel, It is creating the record in custom table but the TaxCode is not populating in custom table.

Kindly help me.

Thanks

Hari

Hari

Begin your debugging in SysListPanelRelationTable::server_addData().

Hi Martin,

Thanks For your reply.

Now I am able to create a record in custom table but When I close and open the form I lost all the data in left panel.

Please help.

Thanks
Hari

Do you mean that inserted records exist in Table, but not show up in the form?
If so, please tell us what you are doing in the form? may be you can show the code.

Yes Kranthi, When I move from right panel to left panel record is creating custom table of left panel.

When Close and Open the form and the data in left panel is not visible,but record exists in custom table.

below is the code of init() method of form

public void init()
{
container columns;
#ResAppl
columns = [fieldNum(TaxTable, TaxCode)];
sysListPanel = SysListPanelRelationTable::newForm(
element,
Control::R1Section, “Selected”,
“Available”,

#ImageCustomer,
tableNum(TaxRSection),
fieldNum(TaxRSection,TaxCode),

fieldNum(TaxRSection,RecId),
tableNum(TaxTable),
fieldNum(TaxTable,TaxCode),
columns);
super();
sysListPanel.init();
}

below is the code used in tabpage pageactivated() method

public void pageActivated()
{
sysListPanel.parmRelationRangeValue(
TaxTable.TaxCode);

sysListPanel.parmRelationRangeRecId(
TaxTable.RecId);

sysListPanel.fill();
super();
}

and when I remove record from left panel record is not deleting form custom table of left panel

Kindly suggest .

Thanks
Hari

Hi Karanthi,

What I want to achieve is I have to populate all Taxcodes ( fromTaxTable) in right panel and when user moves taxcode from right to left panel it should create record in custom table(TaxRSection) is having only one field called TaxCode.

And when user moves taxcode from left panel to right it should delete record in custom table.

Thanks
Hari

Let’s address one problem at time, starting with the display. You can debug the code in SysListPanelRelationTable::server_getData() to see what exactly is going on there and when it failed to fetch your data, or that it fetches the data correctly and you have a problem with the form.

By the way, if you use Insert > Insert Code to paste your source code to the forum, it will be much easier to read.

Please have a look at \Forms\BatchGroup.

Thanks Martin .

I got it.