New user introduction

Hello everybody and especially for those are working hard for this forum.

I am Fariz Azmi. currently live in Penang, Malaysia. Previously, working as a Front-End Programmer developing various of web-based system and currently now not longer involved in any programming activities since i’m joining new company and used to support for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 as a System Administrator for creating account, position, grant access, assign groups and etc. Hopefully would found some interactive things and knowledge shared to enhance myself in using this system.

Thank you and cheers! :slight_smile:

Hi Fariz,

Welcome to the user group again, and than you very much for your introduction. I love Malaysia, has been there a lot, as part of working with NAV.

The company you’re working for, is that an AX partner or end-user?

Hi Erik,

So glad to hear that! it was a great pleasure to have webmaster was so pleased to have new joiner :slight_smile:

My company are end-user that currently use both AX2009 and AX2012.

Thank you.

Welcome to DUG!!!

Hi Amol,

Thank you!

Hi Fariz,

I’m happy for all the members who join our little community. But even happier for those introducing them selves and are active in the forums! [:)]

Have a great day!

Hi Erik,

Thank you! So much appreciated that.

Hello Erik,

My name is Igor, I’m computer engineer and I’m from Macedonia. I started working as an internship member in a small company in my country and this is my very first job working on ERP solutions as Dynamics AX 20212 developer. I would like to thank you for accepting my request on this forum and i hope that I will have great communication and improve my skills as AX developer.

Thank you again,
cheers!

Hi Fariz,

Im From Malacaa, Malaysia, and supporting for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Great to have fellowship in this forum.

Regards,

CSBong

Hi Igor,

That was nice buddy! hopefully we can spread the knowledge and help each other, even though you are developer and i’m a end user. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Hi BongCS,

That was great! Pleasure to meet you here friend. Hopefully we can help each other and share our knowledge here.

Thank you.

Hi Fariz,

Nice to met you too…looking forward for your posts and sharings…

Regards,

CSBong.