New user: # Customer Experience Platform Experimentation Service PROD

We noticed today that we have a new user in our system “# Customer Experience Platform Experimentation Service PROD”. We use the Case form and the Owner/Assigned To field, where we now see this user. We use our own internal Team “Customer Service Team” so users typically start with Cust and that would give them just the one Team option. Now they get this new one as well, and it’s big. Does anyone know what it is for, why it was added, or how to remove it from the list of Users and Teams?

@tsilver - Apologize for the delay here. I don’t know much about “# Customer Experience Platform Experimentation Service PROD” user, but I know that you can adjust what users show up in your lookup window. If you adjust your “Lookup” view for the System User table, you can add a filter to show users that do not contain “#” in their name. You could also make other filters, but keep in mind that these changes will impact ALL places where you are trying to lookup a user record. I would not filter this too tightly or users will not show up when expected.