I first backup the db files (3).
After reinstalling the server (hard), I installed Windows 2008 server, SQL Server 2005.
I installed the NAV database server and Application server.
From the xp_ndo.dll imported the extended procedures (xp_ndo_Enumusergroups and xp_ndo_enumuserids).
Then I configured the applications server (two services sv-dc01-classic and sv-dc01-sql) which are running and also the dataserver.
I added the network service as account in properties of the three services.
Then I created new DB NAV, after closing I detach the DB files and replace by my backups.
And the server is ok; but when trying to access from the client desktops, it displays server not accessible. I even tried the IP address, no solution. I have the screen shots but don’t know how to add them here.
Nota: I’m french speaker so please tolerate to my level of english.