New logo for Dynamics

Today I visited the Microsoft site and the logo was there [:D] http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/default.mspx

quote:

Today I visited the Microsoft site and the logo was there [:D] http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/default.mspx
Originally posted by marq - 2005 Dec 14 : 09:21:27

I noticed they deleted the color red in the logo. It’s now orange. In the “Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0”-logo the red is still present. Does red maybe mean “Stop! Don’t buy it!”. At least, I heard CRM is not worth buying yet…

To bad the pic does not have a proper number for our 1,2,3 topic[:D] As for CRM I would not be very supprised that it will one day be merged or replace the CRM part in other dynamics products. But that is just guessing off course…

I think the logog is supposed to have red in it, that is one of the ‘Microsoft colors’, at least in many of their logos. It looks to me that they are not following their own logo guidelines on their website :).

Its a damn lot better than a blue square with a blue dot in the middle. I like it.

Is this allowed you think? [:D]

Did you “doctor” it or is this official? The red completely changes the effect. The first one remnds me of sails on a yacht, some thing like “free sailing” and I see the logo goiing from right to left. And I see Green at the front and Yellow at the back. The second, looks like an old fashioned loud speaker. And now I see Yelow at the front, and Green at the back, and the flow is left to right. I Definitely don’t like the red in there.

Made it myself [^] The colorschemes do not match…

Sorry didn’t even read the text [:)] just looked at the logo. Yes it does look fine, but no I don’t think they will allow it.

The new name/logo raises another question: Is this forum the Microsoft Dynamics User Group now? [:D]

I think that was discussed. It was pretty clear that the reason Erik changed from Nolug to MBSOline was that the site now covers more than just Navision. At the moment MBS covers everything even if its “wrong”. Why not start a suggested name poll.

I think the red makes sense in there. To me the logo looks like charts, you can assume it’s profit. And if you look at it from left to right. They start in the red and end in green $$$.