New logo for Dynamics

It feels a little like crossposting, but for those of you that don’t visit mibuso.com: Well I found it on a public blog, so I guess I can link to it now Very Happy. I went to the Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005 and Biztalk 2006 Launch Event in Detroit yesterday, and was surprised to see a logo for Microsoft Dynamics. It was used in a general introductory presentation that wasn’t even on the resource dvd, and I also found it on some other printed material in the partner area. I don’t think it is officially released yet, but I found a blog that shows the logo at http://blog.sonomapartners.com/microsoft_business_solutions/. Go take a look and tell us what you think. I think it is too fancy. I like the reference to the windows colors, but I don’t like the planes overlapping and the colors that blend over. There are 4 colors in the Windows logo, and I think it would have been nicer to have a logo with 4 parts if they really wanted to use the color. Anyway, that’s my $0.02. Be careful how you use it though, I don’t think this is meant for public use yet. It’s certainly not yet approved for any commercial use.

It looks nice, maybe the 4th colour (red) is absent for psychological reasons - managers not liking to see red in an ERP software.

I like it! [8D] Red is present. In the leftside of the logo. It turns to yellow, blue and green. Maybe it’s a timeline presenting the use of Dynamics; In the beginning some pressure (red) which changes to a wider area of freedom and comfort (other colours)… [:)]

Or maybe the message is: “Microsoft Dynamics: helping customers get out of the red!” [8D]

Yep, like it But I thought also that is was not ‘released’ yet[8D] As always the BLOG is first[:D]

I found that link, on the official MS website yesterday, it looks like they published it already a couple of days back, but it was hard to find on that site… [;)] https://mbs.microsoft.com/Cms/Templates/document/General.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=/partnersource/newsevents/news/newsgeneral/IntroducingMSDynamics.htm&NRNODEGUID={21EDC388-143C-4494-81AA-A0BD96BA2D58}&NRCACHEHINT=Guest I thinks it’s a nice logo, and definitly an important step from having no product logo at all. Saludos Nils

Yes, it was on partnersource for more than a week [:D]

Mark, is that the secret partner source site you are talking about? I’ve tried to find it there for like an hour and could not find it. Do you have alink to the page? Nils, your link says that the age cannot be displayed.

Yep! It is on the main page BIG![:P] https://mbs.microsoft.com/CMS/Templates/site/HomePage_WideHero.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=/PartnerSource&NRNODEGUID={8DBE5353-6D65-4355-81BD-874B47760E24}&NRCACHEHINT=LoggedIn (Same as Nils I think) It is also added to whe word documents announcing Dynamics.

I must not be a ‘real’ partner anymore then, it says The application can not be displayed, you are not authorized to view this page… that is weird.

Oh you know what… your link doesn’t work because this site doesn’t recognize the whole link. If you put it inside url tags, it links properly. I copied the whole thing and pasted it into a browser and then I saw it. That page is not the same as my partnersource homepage by the way, must be a different version.

You have to copy the whole url manualy. Including the {} thing and the rest. Somehow this part is not included with the url on this forum[Oops!]

quote:

… but for those of you that don’t visit mibuso.com

I don’t. I only go to mibuso.com for the downloads… Am I missing something if I don’t look any further on mibuso.com?

Yes, this can be, partnersource is not exactly a very logical site. To say the least[:D]

quote:

quote:

I don’t. I only go to mibuso.com for the downloads… Am I missing something if I don’t look any further on mibuso.com?
Originally posted by tinoruijs - 2005 Nov 10 : 14:27:46

If you want to learn more from navision, you are missing out a lot! Loads of technical postings on MiBuSo[8D]

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by tinoruijs - 2005 Nov 10 : 08:27:46

No I posted this same information on mibuso, so that’s why it feels like I am crossposting :slight_smile: You don’t have to go to mibuso if you don’t want to.

quote:

You don’t have to go to mibuso if you don’t want to.
Originally posted by DenSter - 2005 Nov 10 : 18:24:39

I understand, but I find the Navision-world that interesting that I don’t want to miss good stuff! [;)] It could be Mibuso.com had something more to offer next to the downloads.

quote:

Am I missing something if I don’t look any further on mibuso.com?
Originally posted by tinoruijs - 2005 Nov 10 : 13:27:46

I would say the average member knowledge is in general much higher here than in www.mibuso.com Sorry if someone gets offended.

Nelson, you are absolutely right on that. I mean I like the download area in mibuso [:D], but I prefer this forum .

I just like helping people out, so MiBuSo fits me perfect.[8D] But I agree that there are a few very good Nav people here that don’t post on MiBuSo [:D] This is going a bit off-topic [:I]