New Arrival from Lebanon...

Dear All,

First I would like to say hi to everyone in this group and to give you a brief about myself:

My Name is Mohamad Barada, my role in the current company is MBS department Manager (MBS = Microsoft Business Solution covering the dynamics AX / GP/ CRM and PerformancePoint Server competency) with 7 years implementation and management experience in the Enterprise Resource planning solutions in Lebanon, KSA and the whole Arabic region, I studied Business Computer at “University of Saint Joseph”, one of the best universities in Lebanon and graduated second of the promotion. I started my career as a developer in a well-known Arabic company developing very advanced banking solutions. In less than a year, I was promoted to senior developer due to my fast and optimal performance. Two years later, I moved to work with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner which was the first step for him towards the new ERP world. I worked as ERP consultant in Lebanon and the whole Arabic region for 4 years before joining Netways as the MBS department Manager in October 2007.

Since joining Netways, I have been working on establishing a very structured department starting by building a junior team. The team has reached a high professional level in very minimal time, having all Microsoft Certifications and the good knowledge of different Dynamics Products.

Actually I plays a very important role in managing all new implementations, assisting all pre-sales activities related to Microsoft Business solutions and prepared several Microsoft Dynamics training.

We are currently a leader company in the MEA giving all consultancy services( Implementation, training, analysis, Business intelligence…) of the following product : Dynamics GP, AX, CRM and Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007.

Hey Mohamad,

a warm welcome to our user group. May you find solutions for your problems and may you give answers to people looking for them.