Network / Hardware Requirements

Hi, We are in the very early stages on installing Axapta. At the present time, I am concerned that our network may not be able to handle the workload. We are currently running at 10MB using strickly hubs with approximately 75 computers. Can anyone tell me what the real world requirements are to run Axapta. Thanks, Brian ---------------------------------------------- moved from Navision - Technical Forum

try this link for sizing the infrastructure. hope it helps you :slight_smile: http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/solutions/strategic_partners/microsoft/axapta_sizing.html

Hi Brian, What version of Axapta are you going for? Please note that the link posted by Khue is originally meant for Axapta ver 2.5. That sizing guide is not updated for Axapta ver 3.0. If you are going for ver 3.0, then I would suggest you to contact your local Axapta Partner/Reseller or MBS directly. Regards, Harish Mohanbabu

That sounds like great advice (contacting your local Axapta Partner/Reseller or MBS directly). We are in the process of purchasing Axapta and in addition to the server’s you have mentioned, the reseller is suggesting a seperate server for the Web Portal and another for terminal services. A good VAR wil ask all the right questions to make sure you have the proper infrastructure.