.NET Odbc connection with Navision

Hello I am using C# and Microsoft.Data.Odbc to connect to databases (dBase, MySQL and Navision). We have Navision Financials 2.6 Server. The driver (C/ODBC 32 bit) is configured with the server IP, Net Type = tcp, login and password. I am accessing the driver from C# with the DSN parameter. This works perfectly with the other databases. I connect successfully to Navision, get all meta data about the database but while accessing Navision’s data I get the error: “ERROR [IM001] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The driver does not support this function at Microsoft.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(IntPtr hHandle, SQL_HANDLE hType, RETCODE retcode)” Can anyone help me with this? I added my code below. Regards Jaroslaw Sos public bool CreateConnection(string dsn) { string connectionString = “DSN=”+dsn+";"; connection = new OdbcConnection(connectionString); try { connection.Open(); return true; } catch (OdbcException ex) { return false; } } public DataSet CreateDataSet(string dataSetName, string sqlStatment) { if (connection != null) { DataSet dataSet = new DataSet(); OdbcDataAdapter dataAdapter = new OdbcDataAdapter(sqlStatment, connection); dataAdapter.Fill(dataSet); // ← ERROR !!! return dataSet; } else { Console.WriteLine (“No connection to database!”); } return null; }