Need some additional pro input on some questions for 2009 r2

Hello all and thanks for your time if your reading this.

I am certified in 5.0 dev 1 and 2 and financials 1 and 2. I was a .net developer prior to starting with nav and to keep it short and sweet im rusty on some of these questions. It is a question set for a new job and I’m struggling to get through them. I know i can tend to the daily needs but as to why they hit me with such elaborate pre test i cant say. Its about 5X as much as i have seen from any other company and to be straight forward its a great job that i and my family really need. I have been working through some of the requirements and have somewhat working solutions to some of the items below but more than anything i was looking for inputs to make sure im on the right path in what i am still working on.

I would greatly appreciate anyone’s inputs on the following and am happy to drop a little coin through paypal / etc for some extended help if need be. I just want to do everything I can to validate my aproaches and existing work to complete it as soon as possible.

Thanks so so much for any help.

Questions/Test:

Attached is the data file needed for calculating shipping costs, prices and ETA’s.

All functionality to be used in NAV 2009 R2 RTC. Modify the standard Sales Order to do the following:

1. Add Action Item to allow the user to select a relevant shipping option based on the data provided.
    Relevant shipping options are defined as the State in the data file matching the State of customer’s ship-to address.

2. Populate the user selected shipping Agent and Method on the Sales Header.

3. Append a sales line of type G/L Account to the bottom of the order. The G/L Freight Account should be determined from a pre-defined setup table.
    Freight is Tax Liable.
    Price calculation is Item Gross Weight x price per pound.
    Cost calculation is Item Gross Weight x price per pound.

4. Do not allow the order to be posted as Ship if shipping information is not provided.

5. Do not allow the shipping line amount to be modified.

6. When the Sales Order is posted as Ship, send an email
    notification to the customer and attach the standard NAV Sales Shipment Report in PDF format, denoting if the shipment is partial or full.

7. With the email, supply an estimated date of arrival based on the provided data.

Please provide objects in both .fob and .txt format.

Sample of Table data supplied for use:
Ship-to State Shippng Agent Shippng Service Delivery Time (Days) Cost/Lb USD Price/Lb USD
CO FEDEX OVERNIGHT 1 5 10
CO FEDEX 2DAY 2 4 8
CO FEDEX GROUND 3 3 6
CO UPS OVERNIGHT 1 6 15