Need NCP Techinical Sample Paper

hi all, im going to write NCP ( Technical 3.70 version) Exam. can any one exam me by providing good documents and also Sample Model Paper. Regds Shankar.R

Hi, Are you making a new exam or do you have to take the exam yourself. If you search this forum or the MiBuSo forum you’ll find more than enough about the Navision exams and the questions. Last time I made the exams it was written in Navision as an application but that was a few years ago. I don’t know if there are exams on paper. Regards, Mark.

Me Going to Navision Certification Programming in Technincal… I need Some E-paper or some Documents…for the Prepartion. Regards Shankar.R

Serarch Forums - there are some good sources of knowledge ‘about it’. I found some ‘materials’ about half year ago [I don’t remember forum name (maybe ‘development’ or this one)]

hai Mark, Thanks a lot for your Link mark but i have a problem in that link. I cant able to get the link properly. can u give the exact link so that it will helpful for me. Regards Shankar.R