Navision Technical Briefing – NOLUG Pre-event

Hi all NOLUG members, As you probably know by now, Navision a/s is holding a Technical Briefing in Copenhagen from April 3 to April 5 2002. In conjunction with this Technical Briefing, NOLUG is trying to arrange a NOLUG member pre-event on April 2, 2002 – also in the Copenhagen area. Erik showed excellent manager skills, by delegating all the hard work with this pre-event to me :-), so now I am stuck with this event :wink: I have some ideas about the pre-event, which I would like to share with you at this point. I hope you will give me your input, opinions and constructive criticism as soon as possible. So here goes: When. April 2, 2002 The event will be work-related during the daytime, followed by a social event in the evening. Where. In Copenhagen. We don’t have the exact location yet, but I have some ideas. Price. FREE for NOLUG members. However, you will have to pay for den dinner/drinks yourself. I know a good restaurant in the centre of Copenhagen. This restaurant has reasonable prices, and they serve TRADITIONAL DANISH FOOD – I mean, you can get a steak everywhere, right? Agenda. This is the point that gives me the most headaches :slight_smile: I mean, what can we guys possibly tell you guys, which you don’t already know? My thought is to delegate some presentations to some of the more active members of this forum. But the issue still remains: Which topics should we have on the agenda? Please help me here!! What am I asking of you? From NOLUG members, I would like input on the following questions: What is your opinion of the initial description of the pre-event? Will you participate in this event? Will you present a topic? Which?’ Do you have suggestions for topics for the agenda? Which? Do you have other suggestions? I really hope you can help me here, so please provide your input as soon as possible, as we don’t have much time if we are going to make this event happen. Best regards Lars Strøm Valsted Edited by - lstroem on 2002 Feb 20 09:21:09

Is anybody interested in this? Lars Strøm Valsted ------------------------- Why can’t programmers tell the difference between Christmas and Halloween? Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Of course. Count me in… I would like to add that all members are welcome - EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT SIGNED UP FOR THE TECHNICAL BRIEFING. If you’re able to join us - then please do. The more the better. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster

Having a Pre-event is great for those who plans to go to Copenhagen. However, what is the response from everyone in Navision.Net ? What about ‘Post-event’? I’m sure that not many people can afford to go to Copenhagen on their own. Since this forum is such a great place for many people here around the world, can I suggest that we continue to utilize this forum to discuss Navision Technical Briefing maybe via chat at a common time or create another thread? In my opinion, it would be wonderful if we can have Navision Technical Briefing by Admin people in Navision.Net like Erik (sorry, I only know you) to give some briefings followed by Q & A. What do you guys think ?

Unfortunately there seem to be very little interest in the NOLUG pre-event, and therefore it is oficially cancelled. We will try again next time :slight_smile: Lars Strøm Valsted ------------------------- Why can’t programmers tell the difference between Christmas and Halloween? Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)