Navision Shipping Add on

Hi All, I would like to check if there is any standard add on solution avaliable for Shipping Industry.

For shipping products Dale Lanham and Associates have made a GREAT addon for Navision. It even integrates with UPS and FedEX. //Henrik Helgesen -: KISS::Keep it Simple, Stupid :-

Shipping Add-on = Shipping Industry Solution ? Well I think not. Yes Dale Lanhams Shipping Add-on is a good addon. But it’s NOT A SHIPPING INDUSTRY SOLUTION/ADDON. It’s good for companies who ship their products - and who don’t? It would be more correct to ask what kind of Shipping Industry we are talking about… I’ve seen that several shipping companies have been listed as references in Denmark, so my guess would be that someone has a solution for this industry. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster

Also since Navision was originally owned by a shipping company, that makes sense.

Avanti in New Zealand have a great add-on for container tracking and landed cost management. Is this what you are after? Kerry Proctor

Try and look on www.glomaris.com (has just been accepted as a Navision Add On)

quote:

Originally posted by Mony
Hi All, I would like to check if there is any standard add on solution avaliable for Shipping Industry.

quote:

Originally posted by David Singleton
Also since Navision was originally owned by a shipping company, that makes sense.

??? Have you been drinking today David? [:o)][:D] The Danish NTR Navision Software Denmark A/S - not Navision Software A/S was once owned by a subsidiary of A. P. Møller (aka MAERSK LINE). But until Microsoft bought, then nobody else owned Navision, but the three owners.

Hi, I am working with V2Infotech, Mumbai, India. We have developed an add-on for shipping industry for Planned Maintenance and Crew Management. To see the details kindly visit our website www.v2infotech.com

anybody have url to Dale Lanhams Shipping Add-on? Thanks.

Try http://www.lanhamassoc.com/