Navision Memorabilia

David, Thanks - I paid enough for it!

Darn, can’t get the sticker off my ass!

I am wondering if there is still availability of Navision materials (shirts, etc.) like we used to have. Here in the US, there is lots of generic MBS stuff, but no nice Navision-specific materials. Any help from the other side of the big lake would be appreciated! - Dave Hutchinson NSC in Minnesota, USA

Hi! MBS are deliberately trying not to produce any product specific goodies or freebies and I have not seen any Navision specific promotional materials since the buy out. I did find during a tidy up at home that I have no less than five Navision rollerball pens that I picked up when on training courses. Somehow I don’t think anyone would want them - They’re all “slightly used” and if I remember correctly the ones that I have thrown away in the past all broke because the rollerball fell out. I have to say that the MBS promotional pens and retractable pencils are much better [:D]

I have a “Navision headache” up for grabs?! [xx(]

I’ve got one of the large Porsche posters from Roock Racing with Navision on the front. I always thought that was pretty cool. On a side note, back in 99 or 2000, Navision US helped sponsor the Roock Racing team for the US Petit LeMans here at Road Atlanta in the US. While the team didn’t have as much success as we’d have liked, the event was definitely a success in the PR department. The event was shown live by SpeedVision and the porsche got a good deal of tv coverage. One of the porsches experience a broken oil line and as it was coming down the hill prior to the finish line in front of the grandstands, it erupted into a fireball. I’ve got the pictures of the event. These while not necessarily showing the best side of Navision got the Navision name onto live tv for about 10 minutes straight on tv. I’m looking for the pics, but I think they’re on another laptop. Once I find them, I can forward them to anyone who’s interested. Navision really was on fire!

I’ve also got a drawing for Navision concept sponsorship that was done by the chief designer for McClaren Marketing team. I’m trying to attach it, but apparently things aren’t working with the attachment functionality.

I have one letter-opener in @ shape with Navision Software logo (PF Product registered design, Made in China, Art. No. HDP.017)

Did someone ever see a Navision pom-pom girl?

Now that would be a bit of Navision memorabilia worth owning! [:D]