Navision Human Resource

Hi, Would like to check if anybody has developed an Add on solution for HR industry ie 1.Performance Evalution System. 2.Leave Application System. 3.Other HR functions. 4.Recruitment Module 5.Personel Administration. 6.Claim TRacking Thanks

Hello, We developed a web based advanced payroll, human resources and timekeeping solution for one of our one of our clients. I wasn’t involved in the project personally, but our sales department may be able to advise if you contact them. -------------------------------- Edward Bloomfield Navision Support Consultant Cambridge Online Systems Limited www.cambridgeonline.net

I went into your website. http://www.cambridgeonline.net there is nothing there. Is your website down or the url is not correct. Can you ask your sales person to send me a mail at liku1973@hotmail.com rgds

Hello, I think that url is undergoing maintainace. You can also get to it via www.cosl.co.uk -------------------------------- Edward Bloomfield Navision Support Consultant Cambridge Online Systems Limited www.cambridgeonline.net