Navision Financials - Current Version

What is the most current version of Navision Financials that has been released?

Nationalized: Version 3.10A World-Wide: Version 3.60 From the moment a World-wide version is released (which means sent from NDK to the national headquarters for nationalization) it typically takes 3 months until the national version ins released as well. No idea how long it typically takes in your country, the USA. Dave? With best regards from Switzerland Marcus Fabian

My guess (emphasis on the “guess”) is that 3.60 will be released in the US by October. The time from the WW release to the US release has generally been from 3 to 4 months. The US localizations have in some cases been more effort than those in other countries due to Payroll, extra reports and sometimes extra features provided in the US version. Payroll in North America has now been taken over by a third party so I don’t know if MS Navision will wait for them to upgrade before releasing a new version or not. In addition, I have heard rumors that with Microsoft in charge the localization process may change, perhaps more to be done in Denmark? So that could affect these time frames in the future. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

quote:

Originally posted by fabian: Nationalized: Version 3.10A World-Wide: Version 3.60

Marcus, Are you absolutely sure about this? As far as I know, then only Beta3 has been released. Beta 2 was released to the channel, but I haven’t seen beta 3 yet. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster

W1 of 3.60 was just released. The last version of Navision Financials released in the U.S. was 2.60; when we went to version 3, the name Navision Financials disappeared from the product (I know…picky, picky). Navision U.S. has announced GA for 3.60 for 11/1/02. Allen Beck President Beck Consulting Alameda, CA & Bellevue, WA allen@beckconsulting.com 800-456-8474

Navision US has already got the roadshow announced with the dates locked in, so its a safe bet that it’ll be released by 11/01/02. As far as being picky Alan…I’d expect no less from you. :wink: