Navision Exam

Hi All, Iam plannign to take al the 4 exams for Navision certified solution developer exam. Does any one has any sample/model questions. If you can pass it, it will be a great help for me. my mail id is ramanathm@yahoo.com / ramanathmani@yahoo.com

Hi Ramanath, Go thr the docs which are mentioned in each certification Exam Document. That will be more than enough.All 4 exams have objctive questions. Barring development which is last exam all are pretty simple. Development exam covers all aspect of documentation. So just go for it… All the Best Regards, Rajesh.

There is 4 exams? I passed the exams this summer and there was only three:

• Gateway to Essentials (multiple choices)
  • Programming (multiple choices)
  • Development (5 days course + 8 hours practical test)

HI David, where you taken this 5 days training… ? r u talking abt this navision training for solution developer training 5 days. 8 hours practical test…? what is this… Where you taken the exams

quote:

Originally posted by ramanathmani
Where you taken this 5 days training… ? r u talking abt this navision training for solution developer training 5 days. 8 hours practical test…? what is this… Where you taken the exams

Maybe it is different here in Canada, but on my side, I took a 5-days class for the Solution Developer Course (mandatory), and then, I had an 8 hours test the next Monday. For the exam, we had to code a small solution with the design already done on paper. I took the class and the test at Microsoft’s Office in Duluth, and it was in April 2003. Please tell me if it’s different on your side…

Hi David, In India to become MBS Certified Solution Developer you have to take 4 exams- Overview,Essentials,Programming and Development. First 2 exams are common for all i.e. even functional Consultants need to appear for it to become certified. Regards, Rajesh.

quote:

Originally posted by rajsh
In India to become MBS Certified Solution Developer you have to take 4 exams- Overview,Essentials,Programming and Development. First 2 exams are common for all i.e. even functional Consultants need to appear for it to become certified.

Ok, it’s the overview that I haven’t done. Is the Development test the same in India? 5 days class + 8 hours practical exam?

Hi David, Its interesting to see that in Canada, you have a different method of taking examination. Normally the exams are taken at the test centers and are multiple choice questions, wherein the candidate has to choose the best answer. The examination duration ranges from 60 mins to 90 mins depending upon the exams. However I guess, for development, the method followed in Canada seems more realistic as the practical application of the development skills is more relevant than just solving some multiple choice questions. Cheers,

Hi, As i said programming and development exams are quite similar. In Programming different implementation scenarios will be presented to you and accordingly questions will be asked. In development more stress is given on documentation , implementation methodology etc. Regards, Rajesh.