Navision Development Exam

Hello All, I’m having problem passing the Navision development exam. Spacially the development sénario section. I failed 2 times and I have been to the training class (with didn’t help me much [:(]). Does any body can give me hint on were to look to have more info? Thanks in advance André (Montreal, Canada)

you need to finish atleast 5 PDF’s 1. Application Designer Guide 2. Navision Attain Objects.pdf 3. Navision Attain C-AL.pdf 4. Integration Tools for Navision Attain.pdf 5. Navision Attain Architecture.pdf Cheers

I plan to take the Navision Development Exam. Could you help for sample development exam questions.

quote:

you need to finish atleast 5 PDF’s 1. Application Designer Guide 2. Navision Attain Objects.pdf 3. Navision Attain C-AL.pdf 4. Integration Tools for Navision Attain.pdf 5. Navision Attain Architecture.pdf Cheers
Originally posted by girish - 2004 Aug 06 : 09:22:17

Where can I find files 2 - 5? I couldn’t find them at partnerguide.

Hi all! I passed the “Development Exam” last week (puuhh, 73% of 70% required![:D]), and I strongly recommend to study all about “Implementation Methodology” and “Navision Analysis Methodology” and “Navision Project Fullfilment”. You should get the documents on the “Partnerguide” or from your NTR … Good Luck!

Hi Joerg, i had a second look on the “partnerguide”, but i can’t find the documents. Neither the first four nor your ones. Some of the docs I found on our server, but i’m not sure if these are the newest files. Please give me a hint!

Hi Tim! I don’t have these documents, either - and that was the reason why I allmost - allmost [^] - failed. I just heard about them, and there was a thread in this forums (just search for “Implementation Methodology”); but I expect to find there answers to many Exam-Qustions about “NAVISION Project Management” … (I am still looking for these documents!)

Moved to Dynamics NAV - Certification and Training Forum

C/SIde introduction and development 1

is it different or the same?

I am planning to participate MB7-221 exam maybe next month

and now I do the preparation

where can i find the docs? i plan to take the exam also.

Hi Louie and welcome to forum,

Learning docs can be found on CustomerSource and PartnerSource - MS extranet sites. Please read other threads in this forum, too - this question is one of most discussed here.