Navision/Attain references

I am working with a multibillion dollar company complete a system selection effort. We have selected Navision/Attain as one of our finalist vendors. I am looking to interact with organizations who have implemented navision in the following environment: - Key requirement of product configuration - Key requirement of field service (this company services their product for up to three years once it is placed in the field) - Multi plant Please contact me - I’d like to hear about product viability, product support, implementation approaches, pro’s/con’s to this application, etc. Thanks

I’ve put a reply on the posting you made on www.mynavision.net.

There is already a service module in Navision Attain. There is an authorised configurator addon available through the FAQT Group (a Navision Global Partner) whichis a network of Navision Solution Centres across the world. The US contact for the FAQT Group is Myers Nissi (www.myersnissi.com) who should be able to answer your questions. Hope that helps. Cheers, John

quote:

Originally posted by JohnP: There is already a service module in Navision Attain. There is an authorised configurator addon available through the FAQT Group (a Navision Global Partner) whichis a network of Navision Solution Centres across the world. The US contact for the FAQT Group is Myers Nissi (www.myersnissi.com) who should be able to answer your questions. Hope that helps. Cheers, John