Navision Attain Manufacturing Certification

Hi Friends, I appeared to Navision Attain Manufacturing Certification and I could not get through. I prepared myself using the Navision Manufacturing User’s manual. Is there any other resource material I need to refer for clearing this certification exam? Kindly specify. I will appreciate any useful any suggestions in this regards, Regards, Biji James

There are 2 exams : a prequalification (to be able to attend the course) and a final exam (to get your certification). I passed the Manufacturing prequalification exam by reading one of the 2 books they specified on the leaflet. For this exam you can read manufacturing books or rely on experience since it tends to be a general exam : very much based on general manufacturing definitions and methodologies. You should be able to pass the final Manufacturing exam by studying the Navision course material. There’s not much use in reading other stuff, since this is really on the (basic) Attain manufacturing and capacities functionality as you can see it in Attain.

quote:

Originally posted by bijijames
Hi Friends, I appeared to Navision Attain Manufacturing Certification and I could not get through. I prepared myself using the Navision Manufacturing User’s manual. Is there any other resource material I need to refer for clearing this certification exam? Kindly specify. I will appreciate any useful any suggestions in this regards, Regards, Biji James

Can you think of some questions which you can not find in the manual ?

Hi If your country offers a manufacturing course I would recommend going on this - having your NTR guide you through the functionality of the software can only help in passing the certification.