NaviPlus wanted...

Hi all, I need to contact NaviPlus, but cannot find any info on the web (www.naviplus.com seems to be down or incorrect…) One of our leads is interested in implementing their RBO/POS solution and I would like to get some preliminary info from them. Any info is highly apreciated. Thanks a lot. Nils

Nils, NaviPlus is now found at http://www.gopro.net and called GoPro Landsteinar Development. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster

You might want to take a look at www.strengur.is. Not NaviPlus, but just as delightfull. Regards

Thanks a lot, that’s been great help… and now a also understand how NaviPlus became GrPro Landsteinar. Saludos Nils Edited by - nilsm on 2002 Jul 28 22:44:03

quote:

Originally posted by nilsm: … and now a also understand how NaviPlus became GrPro Landsteinar

And that was? Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster

…well, simply the merger of NaviPlus and the development division of GoPro, I only had quite some old info brochures and obviously looking for naviplus was a quite desperate task… the business world keeps on changing fast. Saludos. Nils