Navi 4.0 Help ActiveX Error Message

Anyone knows how to fix the problem with Help Text in Navision 4.0: Every time that I go to a Help Topic, get the message: “An ActiveX contorl on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?” Changes to the ActiveX parmaters in IE do nto help.

See here: http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12712&SearchTerms=help,unsafe [edit] Ed, I’ve just noticed you already posted a reply on the topic I referred. Have you not been able to follow through Dave’s suggested solution? Or have you found it is not helpful in your case? If you still haven’t unregistered the Company Notes DLL, you can do so this way: 1) Open a Command Prompt (from Start->Programs->Accessories or from Start->Run->cmd) 2) Navigate (using the CD command) to Navision’s Client folder (typically “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision\Client”) 3) Issue the command regsvr32 /u CompNotesHTML.dll I hope it works for you too. Good luck and post back if this doesn’t take care of it.

Thanks Dave and Nelson - that did it, Ed

just replying so i can see the other replies, as I have a viewing problem!