NAV 2013 License Error

Hi there,

I have installed NAV2013 but get the following error: 'The license information on the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Database Server is invalid. ’ I have got a partner license but dont know where to upload it when the installation had been completed.

Thanks for your help

Marianne

You can search with the error.

this topic has been discussed before.

You need to update your licence for NAV2013 under Partnersource.

as a workaround, you can upload cronus license and open RTC…

As in my mail I have got a partner license for NAV2013. I have searched but all the advise tells you how to store the license in the initial setup files. I have done that but is not working. I need to know where to store it AFTER NAV 2013 has been installed.[:(]

Thanks,

Marianne

I have uploaded the license in the Classic (Development Environment) but I still get the same error message after I restarted the services. I have installed NAV 2013 on another computer with the license in the setup files before the install and it works correctly so I am sure there is nothing wrong with the license.

Marianne

Hi there,

I have not uploaded the license with Administrator rights so have tried this and now it is working.

Marianne

Hi there,

I have not uploaded the license with Administrator rights so have tried this and now it is working.

Marianne

i have the same problem… what and how do I solve this?