NAS Port

guys

How can i know NAS Port

NAS is a client side process. As such other process do not connect to NAS. It connects to the DB server. I don’t beleive NAS advertises itself on a port. I don’t see any need for it to do that.

What are you trying to do?

I want to test NAS is working or not so i’m uesing command Telnet 127.0.0.1 7529

NAS is not a server product, so I don’t think you can telnet to it. You can tell whether NAS started up correctly by checking the Application event log, it will show a message that says something like ‘NAV Application Server started successfully’, and it will list the start up parameters.

I’m checked from Event Viewer on NAS and i saw this message

The description for Event ID ( 20010 ) in Source ( BT-AHANAFY-SQL ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: The Application Server for Microsoft Dynamics NAV BT-AHANAFY-SQL started

and in NAV i make test for NAS from Commerce gate way — System Check in the report

" There is no contact to the application server "

the configuration in NAV

Rqst. Srv. IP Address Field = pta-biztalk

Rqst. Srv. Port No. Field = 7527

Appln. Srv./Broker IP Address Field = 127.0.0.1

Appln. Srv./Broker Port No. Field = 7529

BizTalk Organization ID Field = 1

Use Encryption Field = uncheck

Hosted BizTalk Server Field = uncheck

Thank you for advice

Oh you are trying to set up Commerce Gateway… that makes it a bit more complicated.

From your other post I know for one that the startup parameter of 1 (that is not listed here), that needs to be ‘CG’. At the moment NAS is not running correctly, so it is logical that this communication is not working yet. Your first order of business is to make sure that your NAS is running. When that works, THEN you can start testing the communication.

Check your product disk, and look for a folder called “Doc”. In this folder there should be a pdf document with ‘CG’ in the name (I don’t have a product disk at hand so I can’t see the actual name). This document will give you detailed instructions about how to set up Commerce Gateway. It is important to follow these instructions one by one. If a certain step doesn’t work, then DO NOT go on to the next step, because the wntire solution will not work.

Also, you should download the Commerce Gateway training material (from customersource or get it from your partner), this should walk you through the entire setup.