NAS Disconnects from the Database when TCP/IP port exhaustion occurs. Nav 2009 R2 RTC

Hi Guys

I have been running Dynamics Nav with NAS as the link between the Website and NAV. I am constantly getting a break in the communication because NAS is disconnecting from the database whenever there is timeouts due to port exhaustion.

I have enabled 65000 ports on my server (Windows 2008 R2) and have disabled the firewall to make sure the ports were not being blocked. I am running the port sharing service on the server.

I am constantly getting the following message which I think is the source of the problem

Exception System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)

at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start(Int32 backlog)

at System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start()

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ExclusiveTcpListener.Start(Boolean exclusiveAddressUse)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerChannel.StartListening(Object data)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerChannel.SetupChannel()

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerChannel…ctor(IDictionary properties, IServerChannelSinkProvider sinkProvider, IAuthorizeRemotingConnection authorizeCallback)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpChannel…ctor(IDictionary properties, IClientChannelSinkProvider clientSinkProvider, IServerChannelSinkProvider serverSinkProvider)

at Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.Integration.MetadataService.MetadataProvider…ctor() occured in .ctor

Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted

I am using NAV Build 6.00.33319

Please help

Claude