Multiple PR to 1 PO

Dear All,

How can i convert multiple PR number to one PO number and 1 PR number to multiple PO number ?

I do it in release PR approval but don’t work.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rudy

You can do it using “Release approved PRs form”, PRs which are approved but not yet processed to PO level will be listed in this form.

1 PR to multiple PO number:

if a PR has two lines item1, item2 link item1 and item2, in the Release approved PRs, link item1 to vendor1 and item2 to vendor2 and then process them to PO level. you will see two POs created.

Multiple PRs to one PO:

In the release approved PRs, link the multiple PRs to same supplier and select them all at once, and process them to PO level. You will see one PO created for all selected lines.

OK. it run.

How about if i have 100 qty in PR and approved but i want to make only 50 qty in PO. how can i set it.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rudy

I think you can edit the quantity in the PO once if it is created. But if you are expecting to split the PR quantity into 50,50 and want to raise two POs then it’s not possible.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Yupp i want to split in in two PO. It i edit it in the PO. the PR is already close. So may be i input 2 line in PR.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rudy

May be that is the only option that you can think of.