Multilocation Planning.

Hi folks,

I have a requirement regarding Multilocation Planning.

I have 3 locations 1. RM location 2. INTM location 3. FG location 4. Production Location

I received a sales order for the FG = A qty = 100 . I created a Production order (manually) in Production Location.

The material is A , two produce this Material I need X, Y ( Raw materials) z ( Intermediate)

When I run the Planning work sheet system should tell Rawmaterial need to take from RM location, Intermediate need to take from Intermediate Location to produce FG = A

So how it is possible ?

What I need to fill the Components at Location In Manufacturing setup ?

Do I need to create the SKU?

What I need to fill the components at Location in SKU card for FG = A?

What I need to fill the components at Location in SKU card for RM materials?

What I need to fill the components at Location in SKU card for Intermediate ?

Please share your experience.

Please share your experience.

If Rm is lying at only one place then u can use Components at Location else creating SKU is the feasible option for this scenario. And from RM location to another location ur replenishment shud be transfer.

Thanks Kapil sir,

If i create the Production order In Production location then

What I need to fill the components at Location in SKU card for FG = A that means which location i have to select ?

What I need to fill the components at Location in SKU card for RM materials?

What I need to fill the components at Location in SKU card for Intermediate ?

could u tell about this information.

U will get it transferred from location RM to FG. At ur FG card the location from whr Intermediate is to be picked will be mentioned. U won’t fill anything in RM card (if ur receiving location and RM location are same) . For intermediate u will fill in location from where RM is to be picked.

I am assuming u r picking RM to create Intermediate and this intermediate is used as component for FG. So now see this in reverse manner starting from FG.

Hi Kapil sir,

Thank you for your concern in this case Kapil,

I have 3 Materials and 3 Locations .

that means I need to create the SKU cards for Rm material like below.

RM Materials - RM location

RM material - INTM location

RM materila - FG location

i will receive the RM material to RM location .

1. when it comes this Inabove 3 SKU card s what i need to fill at components at location for Planning?

that means I need to create the SKU cards for INTM material like below.

INTM Materials - RM location

INTM material - INTM location

INTM materila - FG location

. when it comes this Inabove 3 SKU card s what i need to fill at components at location for Planning in which location ?

that means I need to create the SKU cards for FG material like below.

FG Materials - RM location

FG material - INTM location

FG materila - FG location

. when it comes this Inabove 3 SKU card s what i need to fill at components at location for Planning in which location ?

I will be waiting for response …hopefully soon

Thank you again and again

@gete: Why r u repeating the question, let ameen come with his result he shall update us what he has been able to do.

The components at location in the SKU denotes where you get teh components from when demand is on the location of the SKU - therefore the answer to your repeated question is to set it where you need it set to.

Kapil - Gete is Ameen or vice a versa, or they work together or they are siamese twins or they are connected by brainwaves and ask the same questions and contribute further questions to each others posts. If they are two people and talk to each other there would be a lot less posts on this forum. [:D]

Kapil - Gete is Ameen or vice a versa, or they work together or they are siamese twins or they are connected by brainwaves and ask the same questions and contribute further questions to each others posts. If they are two people and talk to each other there would be a lot less posts on this forum.

Oh this is too cool update for me, split personality. LOL, Now i will look for such twins if there r any .[8-)]

My experience is that if you need urgent support, then you should log a PAID support call with Navision or with your partner. The people responding here do NOT get paid, and we do not have full time staff sitting here waiting for your questions to answer them.