Multi Tray in Printers

Hi all ; I have read some of the topics related with multitray usage in Navision. But honestly I could not solve my issue…I am trying to print out a report from two different printer trays as well as two different printers. But PAPERSOURCE function is not working for me there. How can I control my printer within navision. Thanks in Advance, folks… BC

Yes, it is a problem - but is solved quite easily: Use 3 reports: 1. Is the requester - and prints if the user only prints to screen. 2. Is for the first copy, for instance set to print to tray one. 3. Is for the next copy, set to print from tray two. Because of no. 1 - the requester - you can also print to diff. printers - just setup the standard printer for report no. 2 and no. 3 to different printers. REMEMBER: All this will only work, if you - on the requester - set the property: Show Print Status = False. This is how we solves this problem - and it works.

I see, but I am looking a way which looks optimized, I mean If I have 10 reports like that I will need of 30 Reports, how about licence…I just want to control the printer within Navision.

I see, but I am looking a way which looks optimized, I mean If I have 10 reports like that I will need of 30 Reports, how about licence…I just want to control the printer within Navision.