MRP training video

Hi, Anyone know any good training video of MRP module for Business Central?

Sam,

If you are looking for a video, below is a link for a session that we did at Summit 2020. It is a video about MRP. If you need handouts or more information I can walk send over my handouts.

Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve,
Thanks for sharing. For handouts, do you mean you offer some training ?

Thanks

I hear the presenter in that session is really good (and humble)!

Sam,
For user training, you should be reaching out to your Partner of Record. These forums are not to be used for partners to generate engagements.

You might check the Microsoft Learn as well, it can be a good resource for learning different topics on Business Central. Here is a link specific to Business Central Topics:

Best Regards,
Ben Baxter

Hi Baxter,

I’m Sorry since I’m new to this forums and don’t know about this

Will take note. Thanks for remind.

Hey @Ben_Baxter / @Sam_Cheong,

It’s just fine what you did, Sam. Asking someone if they offer training and Steven or Ben responding is fine IMO. We want to keep the level of spamming unsolicited offerings down, but if someone is actively seeking training or help, I don’t have a problem with a partner or consultant responding.

Have fun out there!

Ben,

It was an amazing session and great comments returned about the session and speaker :slight_smile:

Sam,

Summit Sessions in 2020 were virtual so hopeful this give you some in-sight from the information in Ben’s Session. The handout is just the PowerPoint shown in the recording.

As Ben noted, start with Microsoft Learn. It has tons of pre-recording videos on topics to learn BC.

Lastly, always check with your Partner who should be able to train you on MRP and the functionality.

Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Steve

I like this video…
Business Central Planning Worksheet

1 Like

Yes, there are several training videos available online for the MRP (Material Requirements Planning) module in Business Central. Here are some resources you can check out:

1. Microsoft’s official documentation and training videos on the MRP module in Business Central: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central/inventory-setup-and-management
  2. Business Central Academy has a course on MRP that covers topics such as planning worksheets, demand forecasting, and more: https://www.businesscentralacademy.com/courses/mrp
  3. YouTube also has several video tutorials and demos on the MRP module in Business Central, such as this one: - YouTube
  4. Udemy and other online learning platforms also offer courses on MRP in Business Central, although some of them may require a fee.