• CRM - all forums
  • Foros Españoles (Spanish Forum)
  • USA Forum
  • Forum Français (French Forum)
  • منتدى عربي (Arabic Forum)
  • Open Business Subject
  • Implementation Methods
  • Sales & Pre Sales Forum

Please let me know if you’re interested (but please also read the first post in this thread first).

Hi Erik, I’m happy to take the Implementation Methods forum. Cheers, Dave.

Hi Dave,

Sounds great. I don’t think that we could get anyone better to take that forum! [:)]

Although I have never really been an active poster here for whatever reason, I’ve been helping users on Mibuso for a little while. I want to start getting more involved in this community as well so I’d be happy to take Dynamics in the Press forum if you think I’m a frequent enough poster on the other site. If not, though, I completely understand.

Hi MattTrax,

I’m not very often online on MiBuSo, but if one of the other moderators who is also active on Mibuso can put in a word for you, then I would be happy to welcome you as a moderator! [:)]

CRM and Public Announcements sounds good to me,if it is stil open

Hello,

I can help with the Dynamics SL Forum.

I have not been active on your site, but you can find my posts here:

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.solomon&lang=en&cr=US

http://www.microsoftdynamicsforums.com/forums/default.asp?C=5

Hi Laura

First of all welcome to the forum.

Not many SL postings on this site, but assuming the position is open you would get my vote. [:D]

I see you could also help out in NAV with your credentials:

Dynamics SL certified Master
Dynamics CRM certified in Application and Installation
Dynamics NAV certified in Financial Applications
Small Business Financials certified

Erik is in charge of assigning the modertors, and he left for a two week vacation to Thailand today, but I am sure he will respond on his return.

Erik against Lauras profile there are 473 posts in a 34 months, but considering this is a SL forum I would say that is good going, and we need all the SL skills we can get, not to mention Laura can assist in CRM and NAV [:D]

Hi,

I achieved my NAV Financial certification about 60 days ago and so far have no practical experience.

I’ve used my CRM certification to implement & support our in-house CRM.

I used my Small Business Financials certification to support 1 (very independent) client.

My best area of expertise is Solomon. I’ll look forward to your confirmation next week. Thanks!

Dear Laura,

I’m sorry I have not replied to you until now. I’ve been away on vacation. But as Adam said, then we’ll love to welcome you as a moderator of the Solomon foras. If you will go a head and write an introduction to your self in the introduction forum, then I’ll go a head and setup you as a moderator (as soon as I get unpacked).

Hi Suzanna,

Although I know you from before, then I would love to hear a little more about what qualifies you as a moderator.

As we haven’t heard from Suzanna, then I’m still looking for moderators for the following forums:

• Microsoft Dynamics in the Press

• CRM - End User Questions

• CRM - Developer Forum

• Foros Españoles (Spanish Forum)

• USA Forum

• Forum Français (French Forum)

• منتدى عربي (Arabic Forum)

• Open Business Subject

• Sales & Pre Sales Forum

Please let me know if you’re interested (but please also read the first post in this thread first).

Hi Erik

I can take NAV / Navision - Tools/Download Support .As I have lot of stuff of tools for navision.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Amol

Hi Amol,

As I have said before before, then to become a moderator, then you should have a bit better posting records (or a different special knowledge).

But you have tools you have developed that you want to share, then you’re welcome to upload them to the file sections (Download). Or if it’s add-ons then share them in the Add-On Catalog.

Hello,

Just wondering if you are still looking for moderators for some of the lesser frequented forums. My posting record here on DynamicsUser wasn’t up to par last year. I’ve been making an effort to post more here over the past few months and made the site part of my daily routine. I’ve continued to post regularly on other sites.

See http://www.mibuso.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7776 for example. I’d be happy to take over the Dynamics in the Press and / or the USA Dynamics forums if you feel that someone is needed.

Thanks

Hi Eric,

Is there any vacancy in nav forum for me?

I was looking to relinquish my NAV responsibilities as I have not opened the software for 4 years. [:D]

There is always space for one more helping hand. So I’ll be glad to welcome you as a moderator, let’s talk about which of the forums you are most interested in.

And to “Adam” - I will transfer you completely to AX now. In the last 2 years AX’s presence and activity here on DUG has grown for a split of maybe 70 to 25 with 70% to NAV and 25% to AX and 5% to everything else. And I’m almost certain that your contributions have helped a lot here, especially due to your always so objective answers, never talking down to anyone in your answers. And I would love to hear from you if you have any suggestions to new moderators in the AX field. Personally I’m not really following the AX forums that closely.

I am interested in

1.Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision - Developers Forum

2.Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision - Technical Forum

3.****Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision - Beginners Forum

Hi Erik

Harish is still a very worthy moderator of the AX forums, however if you were looking for extra hands then Kranthi is a very regular and respected poster across all AX forums. If of course he is willing to be a moderator [:D] http://dynamicsuser.net/members/kranthi/default.aspx

75/20 - more like 60/35 [:D]