(Mobile Solutions) - GPRS Cost & Operators

We’re in the process of deploying ExpandIT mobile solution in all our (European)subsidiaries. I would like to have one single operators for all our subsdiaries. Which operators (vodaphone?) offer the best deals (good coverage in Europe/low price) ? A few more question for those who have a mobile solution : - What are your current GPRS cost ? - Which operator are you using ?

for this purpose, we work with Vodafone. THey always make the ebst offer for our customers, also international. If you want, I can bring you in contact with one of our contacts?

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Willemse
for this purpose, we work with Vodafone. THey always make the ebst offer for our customers, also international. If you want, I can bring you in contact with one of our contacts?

Peter, I’m also looking for mobile connection possibilities for our Field Sales People in several European countries. Could you please send me the information about your Vodafone package?

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Willemse

Hello Peter, Could you e-mail me your contact at Vodaphone please. Thanks, Tarek

both of you, I will get in contact first thing tomorrow… Kind regards, Peter