There’s an Android app for mobile access to Dynamics NAV that:
- operates in online and/or offline modes
- comes with customizable ready-made Sales (Pre-sales; Direct sales) and Warehouse modules, and a tool (SDK) to create various new functionalities
- uses an OTA software and device management technology
- has a role-based, wizard-like UI
- supports peripheral devices (barcode parcels, mobile printers, etc.)
- could be deployed on-premises or in-the-cloud
You can try a demo of this mobile application here.
How would you describe the perfect mobile solution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV?