Missing PDF file with Amyuni pdf Converter

I’ve downloaded the pdf converter developper and want to use it within our Application (Navision Attain 3.60). We tested with the following code : CLEAR(pdfConverter); CLEAR(recCustomer); pdfConverter.DriverInit(‘Amyuni PDF Converter’); pdfConverter.EnablePrinter(‘Evaluation Version Developer Pro’,TextLicence); pdfConverter.DefaultDirectory(TempDir); pdfConverter.FileNameOptions := 1+2; pdfConverter.DefaultFileName(‘C:\CustomerList.pdf’); pdfConverter.SetDefaultPrinter; recCustomer2 := recCustomer; recCustomer.SETRECFILTER; pdfConverter.SetDefaultPrinter; REPORT.RUNMODAL(REPORT::“Customer - List”,FALSE,FALSE,recCustomer2); pdfConverter.RestoreDefaultPrinter; pdfConverter.FileNameOptions := 0; pdfConverter.DriverEnd(); pdfConverter is an OCX from cdintf210.dll. Everything seems to work the only problem I’ve got is that I miss the PDF file. Does someone know where the converted file is stored or how it is handled, because we give our destination file and folder and it isn’t there. [V][V][V] Somebody got a solution ? [:)][:)][:)] Thx Eric

2 options: 1. You do not set a record for recCustomer after your CLEAR command, so check if the report actually prints anything with: REPORT.RUNMODAL(REPORT::"Customer - List",TRUE,FALSE,recCustomer2); 2. The license key you have entered is not valid.

Hi

quote:

recCustomer2 := recCustomer; recCustomer.SETRECFILTER; pdfConverter.SetDefaultPrinter; REPORT.RUNMODAL(REPORT::“Customer - List”,FALSE,FALSE,recCustomer2);

The Line RecCustomer.SETRECFILTER; Should Read RecCustomer2.SETRECFILTER;

quote:

Originally posted by DesmedtS
I’ve downloaded the pdf converter developper and want to use it within our Application (Navision Attain 3.60). We tested with the following code : Everything seems to work the only problem I’ve got is that I miss the PDF file. Does someone know where the converted file is stored or how it is handled, because we give our destination file and folder and it isn’t there. [V][V][V] Somebody got a solution ? [:)][:)][:)]

Did you ever get an answer to this? We want to develop something similiar and Amyuni appears to be the best choice. Thanks, Tim

There is a problem with the 2.10 version which Amyuni have acknowledged and are working on. The previous (2.06) works well.[8)]

Hi Steve,

with the help of your coding am doing this PDF converter. I had installed the Amyuni PDF converter. can you please define the variables clearly, so that it will be more helpful for me to do the same.

Regards,

Seshadri