minus amount of inventory account in GL

Hi…[:)][:D][:(!] have you ever see a minus amount of Inventory account in General Ledger ??? if you dont, I have a minus amount of Inventory account in General Ledger which is I cannot see why… so please, give an explanation about how come the minus amount appear int the account of inventory ??? on the other hand after I check the Item Ledger Entry, the quantity is possitive. how come is the possitive quantity in Inventory has a minus amount in General Ledger ???[V][V][xx(] Thank & Regards,

Check to see if there are any entries that have been posted directly against the Inventory G/L account

Heiii… I have try to check the entries that have been posted directly against the Inventory G/L Account… and then I have find some 7 transaction… from thousand of the account transaction…you are right in this case… but the amoount is not significant compare to the total minus amount… so is there any other strikes/tips to solve this problem Reaaaaaaaally expecting your strikes/tips Thanks & Regards.

Hi Have you run the adjust cost post entries and post inventory to GL for the preiod you are analysing - and are the postings arising from these posted into your period?

The Inventory to G/L Reconcile Report would also be a good place to Look. I would agree with Steven that it is more than likely the Adjust Cost / Post not being run.

Hi Chris

quote:

The Inventory to G/L Reconcile Report

I think it is only you lucky North Americans that have that report! [:D]