Microsoft Business Applications Summit- 1st Ever!

Attending a pre-meeting session at the Summit- where else can you hear from and ask questions to D365FO developers and management?

I am here as well

3 days of trying to drink from a firehose and from what I heard, much, much more to come

So how was it? I couldn’t make it this time but really wanted to go!

Very positive but I would say the silo’s still exist, I probably wanted a few more bigger picture but this suite and Dynamics 365 concept is young.

MS are churning it all out at such a rate it is difficult to keep up, Todds analogy is correct, I attended everything I could and missed out on much more that I wanted to go to and missed the expo completely, it felt like a 4 day conference squeeed into 2, I would be surprised if people left accomplishing everything they wanted.

Oh and I met [mention:41070ff665ff4373b482535f7550659b:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] good times :slight_smile:

sorry to hear that… [emoticon:c4563cd7d5574777a71c318021cbbcc8]

I’ve heard the exact same feedback from several other folks. Funny that when I think of Microsoft Business Applications I think of traditional Dynamics apps. Flow or PowerApps are cool, but aren’t the first thing to come to mind. They had seemed to me to be more of an “add on” or “extension” to the core application. But reading the tea leaves a bit, and looking at the number of sessions devoted to these products, I can see where I need to shift my thinking.

Well that is obviously the most important thing to do at a Summit!