Method Page 44 Action Error.

Client created a Sales Credit Memo & when they click on Statistics error occurred.

4201.New Bitmap Image.bmp (2.12 MB)

Please check the onaction trigger of the statistics action… is that is calling right code or not…

also please give a name to the action rather than just simply leaving it as Action _51 or something…

Anil.

Its Standard name given by Microsoft, so i shall ask them to change it.

no… may be you can change it by yourself in your object… may you just see any custom code on the action… that is causing the problem…

if you are still having the problem… just try to send me the object…

i shall take a look

Anil.

Manish,

When having such errors you should always mention exactly which version you’re using, ex. NAV 2009 - India.

And if it’s a standard object also tell us if you’re able to recreate the error in another database.

Its NAV 2013 and as already mentioned its standard Page No. 44,Action Statistics - OnAction().

@Anil

Name is mentioned as Statistics, but its not showing in the error.

Below is the code written,

Salessetup.GET;
CALCFIELDS(“Price Inclusive of Taxes”);
IF Salessetup.“Calc. Inv. Discount” AND (NOT “Price Inclusive of Taxes”) THEN BEGIN
CalcInvDiscForHeader;
COMMIT;
END;
IF “Price Inclusive of Taxes” THEN BEGIN
SalesLine.InitStrOrdDetail(Rec);
SalesLine.GetSalesPriceExclusiveTaxes(Rec);
SalesLine.UpdateSalesLinesPIT(Rec);
COMMIT;
END;
IF Structure <> ‘’ THEN BEGIN
SalesLine.CalculateStructures(Rec);
SalesLine.AdjustStructureAmounts(Rec);
SalesLine.UpdateSalesLines(Rec);
SalesLine.CalculateTCS(Rec);
COMMIT;
END ELSE BEGIN
SalesLine.CalculateTCS(Rec);
COMMIT;
END;

PAGE.RUNMODAL(PAGE::“Sales Statistics”,Rec);

It might be commit used many times can cause the error.

Did you Upgrade NAV2009XX Database?

I have below code in NAV2013NL Database under Statistics action of Sales Credit Memo

CalcInvDiscForHeader;
COMMIT;
PAGE.RUNMODAL(PAGE::“Sales Statistics”,Rec);

No its not upgrade.

Please download/restore demo database again and try once again…

Tried that too, but still error.

Hi Manish,

Could you please get the details form the event viewer… also would mine to take a session if required…

these kind of issues need a close look… i suggest.

Thanks,

Anil.

I have the same problem with the sales order list page (9305) with NAV 2013 R2. Changing the user profil from RAPIDSTART SERVICE to PRESIDENT solve the problem.

Hi,

this error is related with Role & permission…

Cronus/Departments/Administration/Application Setup/RoleTailored Client/User Personalization & add Profile ID as Account Manager…

Just delete table record of table 2000000074 (Profile Metadata) that Page ID is 44.

Hi, for me was a simple solution remove own name of Page Action, which make a problem. Use default name like as …

Not comfortable solution, but function solution.