Memory Consumption after deleting a company...... help needed

Hi,

I have the admin privileges on my stand alone computer where i installed the Dynamics AX 2009, i created the three companies with their demo data imported, but the data didn’t imported successfully, so i deleted the three companies , after deleting the CEU company, my hard drive space of 4 GB was consumed … can anyone tell me what might be the problem, if there is any way to free that occupied space, Kindly resolve this problem ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Henry

i forgot to mention, this is how i deleted the company,

In AX, i selected the company from the company accounts list which is at the right bottom and when the list appears in a box, right-click –> go to main table and i deleted it from there.

Hi,

Have you checked SQL Server transaction log file?

Hi Harish,

can you help me where to and how to find the trans log file, i mean if u can give me the path of the file, it will be highly appreciated,

thanks in advance,

henry

harish im new to ax, so kindly be patience with me, thanks

Hi,

This has nothing to do with AX.

I don´t have SQL server in front. So from memory, you should be able to check the path of SQL temp files from SQL server Management studio -

1. Go to AX database
  2. Right click and select properties. From here, you should be able to see the path of temporary file