MBS Community Supports Peace

Answer 1 for peace Answer 2 for peace Answer 3 for peace

I hate spam even in Break Space [}:)]

Hmm, surely this is the kind of thread that could cause a nice big wound in the community? Even if it were the right place, I would resent having the choice made for me, even if I agreed with it…

Peace where? Like the peace of code Chris! [:D]

I must agree with Arthur and Kristian. What a pointless pole!?!?! Duely recognised by others as there has been no votes!

1. Peace of Pie 2) Peace of Cake 3) Peace of Code that actually works

quote:

Originally posted by chrisk

Well, I choose 3!! [:o)]

Can this topic be locked and throwen away ? [:D]

I belive this site is for serious professional stuff and not for polls. we understand ‘peace’ is necessary in this world but these polls should not be encouraged on this site else the site will lose its purpose, so this should be moved to some other site…

Girish, my only problem with the poll was like those before me - there was only one answer. (The question was also a little ambigious) However, I think the creater of this web site intended this forum (Break Space) for things like non business related topics (and possibly polls). Do you not agree? If anyone’s looking for the serious professional stuff, they should look in the relevant forum (not this one) [:)]

I agree also that this kind of discussions are not welcomed even in break space… I was wondering how long it took until someone brought this war and peace argument here. Honestly break space if for fun stuff and this that relax you, not things that get you tensed … Cristi

quote:

Originally posted by MarcoV

Well, I choose 3!! [:o)]
[/quote]
Well… i prefer number 2… with a nice peace of Cake you can do not just a peace of Code… but a lot of code… [;)]. On the other hand… a poll with just one answer is like making a full change on Navision’s posting routines and installing it on a live database without testing at all… [:o)]… What about the ones who prefer a full cake instead of just a peace of it?[:D][:D] Well… anyways… it’s break space… Regards,

I would like some cake now … when nothing to code.

quote:

Originally posted by chrisk

I choose 2 - I love Cakes [:)] Anyways - I couldnt resist to vote! [B)]