Material Movement

Hello,

This is related to material movement. I will send material/fixed asset to the vendor/supplier with due date. I will do the transaction for sending out, stock will get deduct from my warehouse and will get up in vendor’s warehouse. I will prepare printout report also. Then after due date I will receive same material from supplier/vendor to me. Stock will get deduct from vendor’s warehouse and up in my warehouse. In this transaction same material going out from company and same material coming back in the company. Is this possible in AX 2009?

Hi,

Can you be more specific about your requirement. In which scenario your sending materials to your vendor??? is it through Return order ??? can you elaborate your query?

Sarathy

Given the request I would say yes it is possible on purchase orders.

Hello,

I have fixed asset = FA001 (testing fixture - my company is manufcaturing base). This FA001 send out from my company to another vendor for production purpose. FA001 located at vendor’s warehouse but it is my own property. Is any transaction available for sending out material FA001 in AX 2009 ? so that stock will get deduct from my warehouse and stock will get add at vendor’s warehouse. After 180 days vendor have to return same FA001 to me. Is transacion available for received same FA001 from vendor in my company? so that stock will get deduct at vendor’s warehouse and stock will get up at my location. 180 days period lock is compulsory as per excise rule. If in case in future requires I can send same FA001 to same vendor or different vendor.

Hello,

I have fixed asset = FA001 (testing fixture - my company is manufcaturing base). This FA001 send out from my company to another vendor for production purpose. FA001 located at vendor’s warehouse but it is my own property. Is any transaction available for sending out material FA001 in AX 2009 ? so that stock will get deduct from my warehouse and stock will get add at vendor’s warehouse. After 180 days vendor have to return same FA001 to me. Is transacion available for received same FA001 from vendor in my company? so that stock will get deduct at vendor’s warehouse and stock will get up at my location. 180 days period lock is compulsory as per excise rule. If in case in future requires I can send same FA001 to same vendor or different vendor.

with referance to above explanation can you tell whole flow for such type of transactions? It will be great help.

Have you looked at transfer orders to move stock?