material availability & over receipt

1.Is there any option for material availability chack when we make a batch order?
2.Can we report as finish more than we produce;If yes then how?I get an error when I enter the good quantity more than the started quantity.

1. Inquiries - Explosion. It uses planning but depending upon timing of this you can update it.

2. Yes. Select the accept error in teh report as finished journal section of the general tab.

Dear Adam/world,

Following (underlined) was your reply to my query regarging batch order shortage.Question were as follows (I have changed Question little bit.):
Q1.How to see the raw material shortage for a particular batch order ?

Q2.Is there any report for such shortage (so that raw material shortage list for many batch orders can be printed at a time?)

Your Answer: Inquiries - Explosion. It uses planning but depending upon timing of this you can update it.

…I refered to your reply , but in explosion i dont see my requiremens fulfilled.Can you please help me to have answers for Q1 & Q2?

Q1 answer is still the same, technically there will be no shortage unless you tell the system, but anything planned, so in bold, is a shortage, anything else you have covered by orders or stock.

Q2. If you are running planning there will be no shortage, except prior to planning or prior to confirmation of planned orders. All the information is in the explosion and will show you graphically on the setup. For a report look at something like the requirement profile, but you have to do this by item,

In my answer what do you see, you should see a full explosion of the BOM and how the requirements will be met. I made an assumption it was there as standard, and you have said it is available. Did you press the update button? Do you understand the functionality here rather than just saying it does not show you what you want?