Master Planning in AX 2009

Hi All,

I have an query in the routes. For a operation i have defined the run time as “110” hrs and in the general tab against the Work center, I have mapped the Work center group and given the Qty of Work centers has “4” and load is 100.

If we manually raise the Production Order for the FG Item, there are 4 Jobs created against the Operation with different Work Centers with run time as “27.5” hrs against the 4 different work centers which is correct.

Is the same thing applicable if we run the Master Planning? because for the same FG Item, AX schedules the JOB against the 4 different Work centers associated with the Work center groups, but the run time is not been splited into 4 Work centers with the run time as “27.5” where as each work centers has been allocated with 110 hrs.

Is there any parameter to do that, or AX will not consider Qty of work centers during Master Planning?

Awaiting for your feedback.

Regards,

Satish EC

Take a look at the quantities you are producing, are they the same for both, production order and planned production order?

Take a look at the quantities you are producing, are they the same for both, production order and planned production order?

Thanks for reply.

It is for same planned order, where the run time of 110 hrs have been allocated to 4 different work centers for 110 hrs instead of 27 hrs.

Regards,

Satish EC

Hi Fabricio ,

Thanks for the much needed help. Issue got resolved.

Regards,

Satish EC

Was it your scheduling? Please post your solution so the next person searching can find the answer, not just that you have resolved it. Thanks