LS Retail & Nav

Our company is currently going to implement Navsion & LS retail.
I have a quick question i am just wondering if someone can advise me on this"

" If we have 2-3 promotions running at the same period. Shouldnt this be a standard feature , that the customer will get the lowest price of the day?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Ashly

Hi Ashly,

As far as i know about Promotions and offers in LS.

" If we have 2-3 promotions running at the same period. Shouldnt this be a standard feature , that the customer will get the lowest price of the day?"

What you said is the standard feature in LS NAV.

Regards,

Saurav Dhyani

http://saurav-nav.blogspot.com/

Hi Ashy,

If i uderstand u r problem correctly , you have 3 offers are activated on same item but U want customer choice when selecting the offer.

If it is the case, I have done some customization for this . If you require furthur details please contact me.

Regards

Mouli.K

moulilkaku@navisionindia.com

+91-9652116777

Hi Ashly,

We can have 2 scenarios:

A) Same Item in more than 2 offers, we can set the priority on the offers and the top priority offer will get enable by default when the item selected on the POS (which can be lowest price of the day).

B) Secondly if you want all the offers (Mix and Match) related to same item to be POP up on the POS. If you are using LS retail 6.2 R2, this is the standard feature. The item should have “trigger to popup” ticked in multiple mix and match offer. When you scan the item on POS you will get to know all the related offers with that item.

Regards

Vishal (vishal.saini@dyanmicverticals.com)

I’m looking for certified, experienced NAV and LS Retail Development and Application consultants (at least 4 years experience) available immediately for about one month of work; send me your profile at lydiakm_2000@yahoo.com.